30-minute clip from last night’s physician business mastermind on exiting a cul-de-sac career.
Quiz: Are you in a cul-de-sac career?
1) Feeling unfulfilled? Like you’re just going through the motions?
2) Are you still the responsible people pleaser who has trouble saying NO?
3) Ever ask yourself, “Is this it?”
4) Feeling trapped in your specialty? Or wish you could switch?
5) Dream of running away from it all? Retiring to the beach with a Sugar Daddy/Momma?
6) Has medicine traumatized you? (Trapped in trauma-based mind control)
7) Need a sabbatical to heal?
8) Have you daydreamed of quitting? (during training or beyond)
9) Feeling ambivalent? Loss of passion? (Even dead inside?)
10) Even though you “escaped” your crap job still not in your dream job?
If you answered YES to five or more of these questions, you may be in a dead-end job that is sucking the passion and joy from your life. Check out video above for your best exit plan to a career you love.
Need help? Join our upcoming retreats
Hope you are well! I have been so busy with the recent recuperation of orthopedic surgery, getting my younger daughter finished with college and relocation and a recent move from our home of 15 years.
Just wanted to let you know that I have been meaning to contact you to schedule a strategy session, leaning in the direction of some type of position physician mentoring or coaching.
The reason I did not schedule it today is that I will be very tied up this week and I will be out of town all next week but possibly would love to see if you have availability the week of the 30th for me to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet with you for strategy session?
Still so proud of you and your efforts of being a champion for our salvation!
Blessings and warm regards,
I’m always here when you are ready to talk Analisa. Always great to hear from you. 💕