Enjoy the above 51-minute video excerpt from our advanced business mastermind on how to start coaching. Download MP3 audio below. Please share with all who are struggling in need of inspiration and a quick cash infusion.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF . . .
1. You are unmatched to residency, did not complete residency, or do not have an active medical license.
2. You want to retire from medicine and continue to work a really cool retirement gig as your own boss.
3. You want to add a coaching arm to your existing ideal clinic (you may enjoy it so much that you go 100% coaching).
What is a physician coach? A physician coach helps clients move from their present state to a more desirable future in a co-creative partnership either one-on-one or in small curated groups. A coach will help clients normalize emotions, identify challenges and transform obstacles into victories to achieve goals. YOU DO NOT NEED A MEDICAL LICENSE to be a physician health coach.
Should YOU launch a coaching practice?
TAKE THE QUIZ
1. Would you like to help clients worldwide?
2. Would you like to see clients one day per week from your beach house?
3. Would you love to stop paying dues & licensing fees?
4. Would you like to never pay medical liability premiums again?
5. Would you love to only have super-ideal non-victim clients?
6. Would you love to have a successful practice—without residency?
7. Would you like to stop hoop-jumping?
8. Would you enjoy all prepaid cash clients?
9. Would you love to ditch your EMR—and heal people without charting?
10. Would you like to go to sleep at night with no loss-of-license worries?
11. Would you like to get mental health care without fear of losing your license?
12. Would you love to have freedom of speech, freedom to practice your healing art in alignment with your highest values without emotional blackmail, threats, manipulation?
If you answered YES to 10 or more questions you should DEFINITELY launch your coaching practice in 2022.
Please view video excerpt above for details & join us for our weekly support groups.
Need more guidance? Contact Dr. Wible